Press & Downloads
For any complete PDF or full size JPEG version of SHOTPROS official press releases, press material and other downloads (dissemination materials, publications, etc.) please check the following section.
- INTERACT: Stress Out: Translating Real-World Stressors into Audio-Visual Stress Cues in VR for Police Training
- CHI 2022: VR [we are] Training – Workshop on Collaborative Virtual Training for Challenging Contexts
- IIETA: CBRNe Training in Virtual Environments: SWOT Analysis & Practical Guidelines
- Frontiers: Police Training in Practice – Organization and Delivery according to European Law Enforcement Agencies
- Journal of Criminal Justice: The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on European police officers: Stress, demands, and coping resources.
- Psychoneuroendocrinology: Acute and Chronic Stress in Daily Police Service: A Three-Week N-of-1 Study.
- European Law Enforcement Research Bulletin: Mapping demands: how to prepare police officers to cope with pandemic-specific stressors.
- Book chapter: The Potential of Virtual Reality for Police Training Under Stress: A SWOT Analysis, In: Interventions, Training, and Technologies for Improved Police Well-Being and Performance.
- Book chapter: Virtual Reality in criminology, In: Big data and innovative methods for criminological research.
- Article – Ergonomics: No pain, no gain? The effects of adding a pain stimulus in virtual training for police officers
- MDPI Article: Enhancing Operational Police Training in High Stress Situations with Virtual Reality: Experiences, Tools and Guidelines
- Police, Practice & Research Article: Virtual reality training for police officers: a comparison of training responses in VR and real-life training